Monday 24th of April 2017
- Do you find yourself making excuses, lying or covering up for your child/spouse/friend?
- Do you have reason not to trust your child/spouse/friend?
- Is it becoming difficult to believe his/her explanations?
- Do you lie awake worrying about him/her?
- Is he/she missing school/work often, without your knowledge?
- Is your spouse missing work and the bills piling up?
- Are the savings mysteriously disappearing'?
- Are the unanswered questions causing hostility and undermining your marriage'?
- Are you asking yourself, "What's wrong?" and "Is it my fault?"
- Are your suspicions turning you into a detective, and are you afraid of what you may find?
- Are normal family disagreements becoming hostile and violent?
- Are you cancelling your social functions with vague excuses'?
- Are you becoming increasingly reluctant to invite friends to your home?
- Is concern for your spouse, child or friend causing you headaches, a knotty stomach, anxiety?
- Is concern for your spouse, child or friend easily irritated by minute matters? Does your life seem a nightmare'?
- Are you unable to discuss the situation with friends or relatives because of embarrassment?
- Are your attempts at control frustrating?
- Do you over compensate and try not to make waves?
- Do you keep trying to make things better and nothing helps?
- Are the life style and friends of the loved one changing? Do you ever think that they may be using drugs?
If you have answered "YES" to four or more of these questions, NAR-ANON may be able to assist you with the answers that you are looking for.
Latest Forum Posts
Powered by Joomla!.
Designed by: Free Joomla Templates, ecommerce hosting. Valid XHTML and CSS.